DµST is a space ledger that unifies all actors in the space industry by providing a common ground for access to real-time space assets information, exclusive data for intelligence analysis and situational awareness, and a distributed and fair regulatory network.
“Space. It’s the final and only frontier, and the only way to save humanity and our planet. Space is full of new untamed resources, mystery and adventure that pushes human ingenuity to survive and adapt. Space is for pioneers, for those who dream not about themselves but about others and the future of our species.”
Juan Ramirez – CEO
Have Us Contact You By Filling And Submitting The Form
You are just a few steps away from a personalized offer. Just fill in the form and send it to us, and we will get right back to you with a call to help you decide what service package works.
Building the Future of Space Information
In navigating mission control, DµST will be the ideal partner in:
- ensuring a clean, organized and secure platform to help startups achieve mission success
- being the unified ledger for data storage and communication
- providing permissioned blockchain and smart contracts
In a growing space industry, DµST Network aims to:
- create a permissioned, distributed ledger that functions as a collaborative network
- facilitate actor-asset interactions, tracking of changes and ownership
- establish a common ground for transparency and optimal regulation
As the framework for licensing and ownership of space data, DµST also:
- facilitates the secure in-orbit transfer of ownership of space assets
- builds a network to unify actors in the commodification of space assets
- deploys a platform that champions the exploration of space
Crypto Space Division
Automation and innovation
A software platform stack to enable smart-contracts and crypto assets to empower New Space Startup
High level of integration
An acceleration platform and third-party integrations for space assets and celestial objects
A public, auditable and permissioned network for man-Made objects tracking in space
DµST leads innovation into space and provides the most innovative and customized space ledger services in the inDµSTry.
- High quality image and telemetry data analysis framework
- Near real time environmental imagery monitoring
- NEOnear Earth object database and application framework
- Intelli-crop agro inDµSTry solutions
- Disaster management and prevention system
- Smart contracts sustainable oriented micro transactions
Our goal is to help our partners achieve their full potential and establish long-term stability and security in their operations.
- Distributed access management
- State-of-the-art encryption and zero-trust security framework
- Constant auditing and monitoring
- Compliance and regulatory domain support
- Threat management and evolutionary security
In-orbit transfer and licensing
Transfer of ownership in orbit is achieved through a secure data model and data access, such as authentication by private keys that may be embedded directly into the DµST Network.
Liability and traceability are recorded and audited at any given time providing situational awareness.
From the inception of the mission through to the end of life of the asset, permission, liability, monitoring and auditing become easier, allowing for a better transition, survey, and control over the life cycle of the asset.
China’s Tiangong space station is the next space outpost to take residence in Earth’s orbit. And with ISS retiring soon in the coming years, Tiangong will remain as the sole permanently inhabited space outpost.
South Korea has its sights on space. And to achieve its aerospace goals, the country will be establishing KASA, Korea Aerospace Administration, modeled after NASA.
This uncrewed Artemis I mission will not only test its spacecraft for future missions, but also study the health risks posed by cosmic radiation.
Decentralized Autonomous Organization
Ownership, jurisdiction, political implications, alongside awareness and lifecycle, are paramount as the space industry grows. DµST DAO enables and boosts economy drivers, providing a decentralized, secure and auditable framework for human space exploration to flourish.